Position available: Booking Assistant (part-time)
PlayBook Artists. is a live agency with offices in London, Dublin and Berlin. We look after an exciting roster of artists such as Angel Olsen, Cut Copy, Son Lux, Weyes Blood, Arooj Aftab, This Is The Kit and many more in Europe/UK.
We are now accepting applications for a Booking Assistant in our Berlin office. Applicants from other cities are welcome to apply and flexible working locations can be accommodated.
Ideal candidates possess the following:
- Enthusiasm for music, good knowledge of the international music landscape and ideally experience working in the field (for example concert promotion, tour booking, record label, management)
- Experience in business administration
- Experience in project management
- An excellent working knowledge of (MAC OS) software, Office, Excel, graphic software, email software; familiarity with CMS such as WordPress a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong organization and communicative skills
- Strong team skills as well as the ability to thrive in a small team
- High level of self-motivation and -initiative
- Knowledge of social media tools
- Assisting our booking agents with organizational tasks (for example show confirmations, contracts, riders)
- Liaising with publicists, managers, labels and other professionals
- Maintaining our database
- Supporting artists and their teams with logistics and other organizational matters during tours
- Managing ticket sales for upcoming shows
- Managing social media content
Please note that this is a part-time position (ca. 20 hours per week).
All applications (in electronic form) should be sent to: email@example.com